Plone Symposium East 2009
- The symposium is scheduled for Thursday May 28 and Friday May 29. Propose a talk or request what you'd like to hear
- Training will take place before the symposium, on Tuesday May 26 and Wednesday May 27. Vote for what training you would like.
- Sprints will happen after the symposium, over the weekend of May 30-31. Suggest sprints you want to participate in.
Propose a talk or training session
- Propose a talk or training session by March 23, 2009. If your proposal is accepted, you get a $150 discount on the standard registration price.
Register for the symposium
- Register for the symposium now! (Note: If you have submitted a talk or training proposal, wait to hear if it's been accepted before registering, because speakers get a discount. You will hear by April 6 at the latest whether or not your proposal has been accepted).
- Register by April 20, 2009, and get an earlybird discount of $150 if you are a speaker (speakers pay $175) and $75 if you are not a speaker (earlybird non-speakers pay $250)
- Standard registration ($325) applies from April 21 onwards: please register by May 11